Self Catering and Camping Accommodation
|White Clay Resort offers full board (dinner, bed & breakfast) as well as rustic self catering chalets and camping facilities just outside of Coffee Bay. The chalets are well maintained with clean bathrooms. The chalets sleep between 2 & 11 people and are serviced Monday - Friday. The kitchens are equipped with the necessary cutlery, crockery and utensils. All chalets have a lounge/dining area, bathroom and braai facility. There is DSTV available in only one unit.
The camp sites all have electrical points and great sea views. The campsite ablutions are cleaned daily and are well maintained.
All the accommodation facilities, including the camp sites have stunning panoramic sea views.
There is also a bar and curio shop on the premises. A seafood restaurant is also available and is open daily between 11am - 7pm.
Features of the Resort:
- 12 Self Catering Chalets that sleep between 2 and 11 per unit
- Full Board Options Available (Dinner, Bed & Breakfast)
- Front Deck/Stoep on all Self Catering Units
- Camp Sites have electrical points and clean ablutions
- All Units and Camp Sites have Sea Views
- Bar and Seafood Restaurant Onsite
- Onsite Shop
- Fenced Complex with 24 Hour Security onsite
- Braai Facilities. Wood and Charcoal for Sale at the Shop
- Daily Room Cleans and Laundry Facility
- Guided Hikes to Port St John's or Kob Inn
Our rates are very reasonable but vary depending on the season, number of people etc, so please contact us for a quote
No pets allowed